As a Spirit filled church we are moving forward in a lifestyle of worship, meaningful fellowship, intentional discipleship, purpose filled ministry and compassionate missions.
- We value God: His Word, and His creation, His redemptive purpose in Christ for the world, and His presence through the Holy Spirit.
- We value people without Christ to whom we owe the compassion of Christ, and an opportunity to receive the Gospel and enter into Christian fellowship.
- We value individual believers and their personal commitment to Christ, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, discipleship, Christian family life and fulfillment of the will of God.
- We value local churches worldwide which are marked by sound doctrine, pentecostal worship, every member ministry, loving relationships, Holy Spirit empowered evangelism, anointed proclamation and practical expression of Christian faith.
- We value a cooperative fellowship that enhances the church’s ability to fulfill its mandate, through servant leadership, a shared vision, flexible structures, and strategic mobilization of its resources.